Stealth Storage features seamless integration into the Windows system. It mounts a virtual disk, and intercepts all virtual disk operations.
Stealth Storage will encrypt data before writing, and decrypt it after reading from disk. So, all your provate data is never stored unencrypted.
Compare this to our competitors' software: they require to save your private data to hard disk unencrypted, and then encrypt it. Old file is removed then. Are you aware hackers can use special software (Norton Disk Doctor, for example) to restore erased files?!
- Stealth. All encyption operations are done on driver level. Driver does not have any GUI (graphical user interface). Only configuration window has it.
- Unencrypted data is never saved on a disk. All disk operations are transparently interceped by disk driver. So, your data remains protected even if computer is suddenly turned off.
- Encrypted disks are automatically dismounted due to inactivity (optional). The program will dismount encrypted disk if you do not use it for a certain time. So, nobody will read your personal data even if you forget to dismount a disk. This feature can be tunrned off.
- There is no password window. You can type your password in any applicatoin (like MS Word, Notepad, Outlook etc). If password is correct, program will erase it immediatelly and mount the disk.
- Many strong ciphers are supported: Stealth Storage supports IDEA, CAST, 3WAY, BLOWFISH, RIJNDAEL and TWOFISH codecs.
- Autorun feature. The program will run programs in \AutoRun\Startup directory after disk is mounted. Also, programs from \AutoRun\Dismount directory will be executed before dismounting a disk.
Most hackings are internal. People think that hackers are strange guys from another country who access you through the Internet. Usually the hacker is someone who can physically access your PC!
What is it worth to hide and protect your files?. Stop being open to injury. The time to protect your files and information is before you are violated, not after. How would you feel if bad people destroyed, looked at, or stole your most sensitive private information? What are your peace of mind and your time worth?
Download and install
System requirements: Windows 2000 or Windows XP
Download link: stealth-storage.exe (443 kBytes) version 1.2
Buy Stealth Storage and save your moneyThere are many commercial programs that cost a lot of money. You do not need them any more if you install and use Stealth Storage. A few examples:
- Password Protect - all your provate data is already protected with password.
- Hide folders and files - you can simply move the files and folders you want to hide, to encrypted disk. Nobody will access them without password, so, there is no need to use special software that hides files.
- Encrypt files - all encryption operations are done by Stealth Storage on driver level.
- Deny access to files - hackers will not be able to even determine what exactly files are stored in encrypted disk. No need to say, that access to all files on protected disk is not possible without a password.
- Cookies sweeper - cookies are small text files web-browser uses to identify you on remore websites. This tiny files may contain personal information, and may uncover what exactly websites you are visited. You can simply move cookies folder to encrypted disk. There will be no need to erease cookies any more.
- Temporary Internet Files sweeper - usually web-browser stores all pages and images in special folder on your computer. There can be located private information, as well (for example, credit card numbers, emails if you are using webmail and se on). You may setup browser do not store temporary internet files, or move this folder to encrypted disk.
- Email guard - simply move your email database files to encrypred disk, and nobody will be able to read it.Download and Order Steath Storage.
FeedbackShould you require any assistance with Stealth Storage, please feel free to send us a message. Your comments and suggestions are welcome. We love to hear from our customers!
Click here to send us email.
Copyright © SoftCab Inc, 1999-2015